Person in Charge/ Director of Nursing Vacancy
Applications are invited for the position of Person in Charge/ Director of Nursing for Simpsons Hospital Dundrum.
Simpsons Hospital is a well-established 48 bedded nursing home operating as a Charity. For further information about Simpsons Hospital see here.
The Director of Nursing reports to the Chair of the Board of Trustees and is responsible for all aspects of resident care and for the operational management of the hospital.
A detailed job description is available on request email: email@example.com
- 7 years’ experience as an R.G.N, registered with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- 3 Years post registration experience working with older people within the previous 6 years
- Previous experience (at least 3 years) in a nursing management role required.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Graduate Diploma in Gerontology Nursing (desirable)
- Management qualification (QQI level 6 or above) (essential)
- Excellent IT skills essential (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of organisation of health services and trends nationally and internationally
- Excellent Knowledge of H.I.Q.A policies, procedures, and requirements.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Enhanced annual leave
- Further education and training opportunities
Curriculum vitae and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date: 16th December 2022 12m/d
Informal enquiries to: Anita Duffy | Tel. + 353-(0)1-2984322| email: email@example.com